Thursday, July 15, 2010

An Update...

An update from the past few days....




On day 5 I brushed my teeth before i did my oil pulling.  Most days I just oil pull then brush later but I thought I'd brush first before and after I pulled. 


My gums bleed usually when i brush my teeth, they aren't in the best of health unfortunately - and they bled considerably when i brushed my teeth before pulling, i noticed after the pulling that they didn't bleed near as much. 

I am going to try and make it a habit to brush both before and after I pull - as I think it helps a lot. 

Also on day 5 I switched my oil from Sesame, to Coconut Oil.  I use Coconut oil for many, many things. 


Coconut Oil can be used for the following:


Oil Pulling
Use it as Butter on Toast, etc. 
Oil when cooking
On your skin as moisturizer, use also if you have dry cracked heels/hands.
In your hair, if you have dry split ends
You can consume 1-4 table spoons daily at every meal to experience healthy benefits in the long run.

Coconut is by far my favorite oil. 
If you have dry skin/hair - massage the oil into you Hair and Skin then go into a Sauna and relax for a while....its like having a deep conditioning treatment for your hair and skin. 


You can also use it on your dogs...I rub a little coconut oil on my dogs belly every once in a while, and if they have dry skin it helps them a lot. 

I would even recommend using it on babies...rather than using an over-the-counter baby lotion that has far too many chemicals for your sweet baby - use Coconut Oil!  - it's completely all-natural.

I recommend however, using Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.  (it's the best)


Well, look for another update soon! 
Until next time, God Bless







No comments:

Post a Comment