Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today's The Big Day!

Well!  Yesterday evening my mom and I heard of this new method called Oil Pulling, it is supposed to heal practically any disease including cancer!

What you do is take Sesame, or Sunflower oil - and swish/pull it through your teeth and around in your mouth for 15-20min. When you spit it out it should look like a milky consistency. It can NOT be swallowed as during the swishing process it pulls the toxins from your body, making whats in your mouth TOXIC and not to be swallowed.

It is said to be true that you will see results anywhere from days, to weeks, to a month after doing this method.

It can be done anywhere from once a day, to 3x a day.  On an empty stomach.

My Mother, sister and I will be taking this challenge and I will blog our results!

Wish us luck!

~ Jess

1 comment:

  1. hey this sounds pretty awesome! I think I am going to give it a try! -Abby

    ReplyDelete