Thursday, September 9, 2010

Been a While....

Well, 

It's been a while since I've last posted.

Not too much is new, but i do have some updates.....

~ First of all, i have to confess - I got busy again and forgot to do my pulling for a while....
~ Secondly, i've noticed that doing this oil pulling has also helped with dry skin!  (I've been using coconut oil) and it has been great to me.  
~ Thirdly... I've told some of my friends this, but when i stopped oil pulling for a while - i was sick :(  So had i continued to do the oil pulling i would not have gotten sick!   at least those are my thoughts. 

I also want to encourage my friends, if you don't want to try oil pulling for whatever reason - i think you should try this:

Eat 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil everyday. Just eat it straight off the spoon, it's great :)  If your not an oil eating person lol you can put it on your toast, on your dinner (green beans, broccoli, corn etc.) In other words, you can put it on your food :) 

UNT! 
(until next time)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, but that is through ingesting the oil, how would that be same as swishing in the mouth where it is said to become toxic?

    ReplyDelete